Thinking about refinancing? It could mean putting extra money back in your pocket every month!
If your monthly auto payment is cramping your budget, you have options. With auto loan refinancing, you may be able to lower your interest rate or your monthly payment and get peace of mind about your finances. It can be a great way to put some extra cash back in your pocket.
► For a limited time, refinance your auto loans with Viriva and skip your first two payments.¹
► Receive rates as low as 2.99 APR¹ for 72 months. Get Details
For members that already own their auto free and clear or with a partial loan balance on it, you may be able to use the equity in your auto to secure a low-interest rate loan. Use funds for debt consolidation, vacation, tuition, and more.
Reasons why you may want to refinance your auto:
- You think your credit may have improved
- You didn’t shop around for your loan
- You financed your auto at the dealer
- You want to lower your monthly payment or interest rate
- You have equity in your auto and want to get some cashout
Auto Loan Refinance Rates
|Term||Example Loan Amount||APR As Low As2||Example Monthly Payment|
TruStage® Auto Insurance is insurance the credit union way!
Frequently Asked Questions
It is a new loan used to pay off the existing balance on your auto loan. If you initially financed your auto loan at an unfavorable rate or monthly payment, you can refinance to try and benefit from a lower rate or payment. It could also save you money on the overall interest you are paying on your loan.
If approved, you may be able to take advantage of a number of benefits, including:
- Lower interest rates
- Reduced monthly payments
- A break in your car payment schedule - your first payment can be deferred up to 45 days
- Member benefits and discounts
Yes! As a valued member of Viriva, you can receive exclusive loan rate discounts on your next Auto Loan, up to .75% off*. Learn More about our member loan rate discount options.
You can apply online here or call us at 888-7-VIRIVA
- Can I get a lower rate through a refinance?
- Has my credit score improved since I first got the loan?
- Is my current monthly payment a financial burden right now?
- Can I improve my monthly budget with a lower car payment?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, a refinance may be a good option for you. Connect With Us to find out more.
Viriva Auto Refinance Loan Program Includes:
- Exclusive member loan savings offers
- Member’s Choice Borrower Security Debt Protection option
- Guaranteed Asset Protection option (GAP)
- Mechanical Repair Coverage option (MRC)
- TruStage Auto Insurance option
1. 2.99% rate is the lowest Annual Percentage rate (APR) available for a 72-month term and is for well-qualified borrowers. Your APR may be higher and is based on your creditworthiness and vehicle condition. No other discounts can be applied. Example payment: borrow $10,000 with a 72-month loan term at 2.99% APR for a monthly payment of $151.89, excluding insurance and available optional protection plans. Auto insurance is required for the life of the loan. The minimum loan amount is $500. Maximum loan amount and term based on credit and collateral. Borrowers of promotional refinance offer may skip the first two payment cycles and then make 72 consecutive monthly payments. Finance charges begin on the date the loan is made and interest accrues during the payment deferral period. Offers valid for applications received between 8/01/2021 and 9/30/2021 with loans disbursed by 10/15/2021. Offers available for autos not previously financed with Viriva Community Credit Union. All offers are subject to change without prior notice. Membership and other vehicle and loan restrictions may apply. Contact us for details.
2. The as low as rates shown are the lowest rates available and include the maximum loan rate discount of .75%. No other discounts can be applied. For available rate discount options, contact us. Rates are subject to change without notice. The floor rate is 2.79% APR for Auto Loans. 84 months Auto Loans must be $20,000 or greater. Your APR may be higher based on your loan term, loan amount, the vehicle model year, your creditworthiness, and any discounts for which you qualify to receive. Loan approvals are based on your credit and our underwriting guidelines. Approval is subject to Viriva underwriting guidelines. Other restrictions may apply. Contact Viriva for details.