Thinking About Refinancing? Find the Answers Here
If your monthly auto payment is cramping your budget, you have options. With Auto Loan refinancing, you may be able to lower your interest rate or your monthly payment and get peace of mind about your finances. It can be a great way to put some extra cashback in your pocket.
For members that already own their auto free and clear or with a partial loan balance on it, you may be able to use the equity in your auto to secure a low interest rate loan. Use funds for debt consolidation, vacation, tuition and more.
Reasons why you may want to refinance your auto:
- You think your credit may have improved
- You didn’t shop around for your loan
- You need to change your monthly payment
- You have equity in your auto and want to get some cash out
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! As a valued member of Viriva, you can receive exclusive loan rate discounts on your next Auto Loan, up to .75% off*. Learn More about our member loan rate discount options.
- Can I get a lower rate through a refinance?
- Has my credit score improved since I first got the loan?
- Is my current monthly payment a financial burden right now?
- Can I improve my monthly budget with a lower car payment?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, a refinance may be a good option for you. Connect With Us to find out more.
It is a new loan used to pay off the existing balance on your auto loan. If you initially financed your auto loan at an unfavorable rate or monthly payment, you can refinance to try and benefit from a lower rate or payment. It could also save you money on the overall interest you are paying on your loan.
If approved, you may be able to take advantage of a number of benefits, including:
- Lower interest rates
- Reduced monthly payments
- A break in your car payment schedule - your first payment can be deferred up to 45 days
- Member benefits and discounts
Viriva Auto Refinance Loan Program Includes:
- Exclusive member loan savings offers
- Member’s Choice Borrower Security Debt Protection option
- Guaranteed Asset Protection option (GAP)
- Mechanical Repair Coverage option (MRC)