Protect Yourself and the Earth With eStatements
Did you know that you can help protect yourself against identity theft by opting to receive your statements electronically? One of the most common ways thieves steal your personal information is by going through your mailbox.
How to enroll in eStatements:
- Log into It'sMe247 Online Banking on your desktop
- Navigate to Member Services, and select eStatement
- Follow the screen promotes to accept the terms and conditions and change your statement preference
When a statement is available, we’ll send you an email reminder letting you know to log in and view or download your statement.
Why Choose eStatements
►Quicker Access With Less Clutter
- eStatements are safer, faster, and a greener alternative to paper statements.
- Statements are viewable within It'sMe247 Online and Mobile Banking as soon as we post them – you don't have to wait for the mail to arrive.
- Stay free of paper clutter and cut down on mail to conserve natural resources.
- Enjoy the convenience of viewing your statements anytime and anywhere from your computer or mobile device.
- View up to 12 months’ worth of previous statements.
- Choose to simply view, download, or save statements to your personal device.
- It is as legally binding as paper statements and is acceptable for all tax and legal proceedings.
Frequently Asked Questions
An eStatement is simply an electronic version of your account statement, accessible through It’sMe247 Online and Mobile Banking. Once we post statements, you will get an email alert letting you know your statement is available to view or download. You can then log in to It’sMe247 Online or Mobile Banking to access your statement.
You will no longer get paper statements in the mail when you sign up for eStatements. If you are a Mastercard® Credit Card account holder, your credit card statement will also be converted to eStatements.
It’sMe247 Online and Mobile Banking will retain at least 12 months' worth of your account statements. Upon signing up for eStatements, you'll have immediate access to your statements.
You must complete the enrollment within the desktop version of It'sMe247 Online Banking. Once your enrollment is complete, you'll be able to access your statement on the mobile app.
- Log into It'sMe247 Online Banking on your desktop computer
- Navigate to Member Services and select eStatements
- Follow the promotes on your screen to accept the terms and conditions and change your statement preference
If you recently joined Viriva or never registered for the service, click First Time User to register. You'll need your account number and Social Security number handy.
On a desktop computer:
- Visit Viriva.com and log into It'sMe247 Online Banking
- Navigate to Member Services
- Select eStatements
On the mobile app:
- Log in with your online banking username and password
- Navigate to the More option
- Select eStatements
- Click Most Recent Statement to view your last statement
- Click Account Statements to view previous statements