A Worry-Free Checking Account That Works for You
Take advantage of our checking account’s free benefits and electronic payment options to help simplify your finances. Direct deposit, debit card, electronic bill pay, and unlimited check writing privileges are just a few of the ways to make your checking account work smarter for you.
You can use a checking account for much more than writing checks. Many members prefer using a convenient Mastercard Debit Card for easy access to funds. You can also set up Direct Deposit and get your paycheck deposited directly into your checking account. Sign up for Electronic Bill Pay service to pay bills, a person, company and even donations with just a few clicks.
Yes! You can use It’sMe247 Online Banking to stop payment on a check. This feature may require special activation, so Contact Us if you need help.
Yes! Use our Easy Online Account Switch Kit to help you redirect any automatic deposits or withdrawals to your new Viriva Community Credit Union Checking (or Savings) Account!
Simply provide your employer, or the organization that is issuing your funds, with the following information:
- Institution Name: Viriva Community Credit Union
- Address: 157 York Road, Warminster PA 18974
- Routing/ABA Number: 236-083-655
- Your Member/Account number
Yes! We offer standard overdraft protection, and overdraft privilege for added coverage, to help you avoid unexpected overdrafts or declined transactions. You can also use our interactive Checking Account Coach to learn how to effectively manage your checking account.
Viriva Checking Account Program Includes:
- No minimum balance
- Request free starter checks
- Unlimited check writing ability
- View transaction history with It'sMe247 Online and Mobile Banking with mobile deposit
- Sign up for Electronic Bill Payment (EBP) service
- Apply for a Mastercard® Debit Card for easy access to funds
- Set up Direct Deposit
- Overdraft Protection options
- Reorder Checks online