James F. McCaw
It was with mixed emotion that I informed our Board of Directors in April, 2021 of my intent to retire as the President/CEO of Viriva Community Credit Union or its predecessors for the last 35 years.
As such, the Board carefully considered its options upon my retirement, namely to hire a successor CEO to replace me or look to merge into a larger, local, profitable and growing credit union with a broad branch network. After much discussion, the Board voted to seek regulatory and member approval to merge into American Heritage Federal Credit Union, with a targeted merger date of 11/01/21.
► Bank Digitally
Review our List of eServices to ensure you can manage your Viriva account digitally.
► Call Center Hours
Viriva is here to answer your calls and respond to your emails. View Call Center Hours.
► Stay Up-To-Date
Check back frequently and Follow Us on Facebook for up-to-date information regarding branch closures and changes in hours.
► Here’s what we’re doing to ensure safety for you and Viriva team members.
- Viriva associates must remain at home and quarantine for 14 days if they feel sick and are asked to obtain a doctor’s note before returning to work.
- Member-facing associates must wear protective face coverings.
- We sanitize high-traffic areas in our branches throughout the day.
- Withdrawal and deposit slips are available at the teller counter to alleviate cross-contamination.
- Hand sanitizers are available for both staff and members.
- We installed plexiglass shields and floor markers where appropriate to promote physical distancing.
- We strictly enforce the number of guests permitted in our lobbies at one time.
► Here's how you're being asked to contribute to a safe environment for both you and Viriva team members.
- If you feel sick, please stay home and utilize our digital banking options.
- Maintain a six-foot distance from other members and staff.
- Wear face coverings before entering the branch. We may, however, ask you to briefly remove your face covering to identify you before performing a transaction.
- Bring your own pen to alleviate contamination.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Use your Viriva debit or credit card vs. cash.