Use Your Voice to Send or Schedule Bills
Life can get busy, and we get it! Paying bills has never been easier. Introducing iPay QuickPay℠, a voice bill-paying service that allows you to send or schedule payments without having to log in to a computer or mobile device.
iPay QuickPay℠ works with Alexa and Viriva's Electronic Bill Pay service. With a simple voice command, you can ask Alexa to make a payment, provide your payment history, check scheduled payments, and even make a person to person payment.
QuickPay lets you send or schedule payments:
- Without a computer, tablet or smartphone
- With a secure, personal passcode
- While you’re busy doing other things around the house
A Voice Bill Pay skill, like iPay QuickPay, is a voice-driven capability that enables you to access certain information about your Viriva bill pay account on your Alexa-enabled device. Once you’ve enabled the skill, you can ask Alexa to make a payment, provide payment history and check scheduled payments.
Follow these steps to get Electronic Bill Pay.
- Log into It’sMe247 Online Banking and navigate to Pay & Transfer.
- Select Pay Bills And More and review and accept the terms and conditions agreement.
- Follow the prompts to complete your enrollment and set up your approved list of payees.
Once you have Electronic Bill Pay service established, you must add Alexa to your Electronic Bill Pay account.
- Within Electronic Bill Pay, navigate to My Accounts.
- Go to the Voice Bill Pay section and select the Add Alexa link.
- Answer the challenge phrase questions and enter your credentials then click Submit.
Now it’s time to link your Electronic Bill Pay to iPay QuickPay.
- Within the Alexa App on your mobile device, search for the iPay QuickPay skill and choose Enable.
- When prompted, enter the credentials you created in Electronic Bill Pay to begin linking your bill pay account to iPay QuickPay.
- Create a 4-digit PIN that you will remember since it will be requested every time you launch iPay QuickPay.
- Select I Agree, Link Account to complete the account linking process.
- You're now all set up and can say, “Alexa, start iPay QuickPay.”
After you are all set up, you’re ready to make a payment.
- Say, “Alexa, start iPay QuickPay.”
- When prompted, provide your 4-digit PIN.
- Tell Alexa the company or person you’d like to pay, the amount of the payment, and the payment date.
- Alexa will confirm your payment has been scheduled.
You are able to make a payment to eligible payees you’ve added to your Electronic Bill Pay account. You can ask Alexa to list your payees if you are unsure of which payees you’ve added to your account.