► Transfer Funds from Your Viriva Savings or Checking Account
If you make regular deposits into your savings or checking account held at Viriva, choose from the following options.
- AutoPay - Recurring Automatic Funds Transfer (AFT) – Set up a loan payment to automatically transfer from your savings or checking account to your loan when payment is due. Connect With Us to Get Started ›
- It'sMe247 Online or Mobile Banking – Log in to the It'sMe247 Online or Mobile Banking service to make a one-time transfer to your loan. You can also set up automatic recurring transfers at your convenience. Learn More ›
- Text Banking – Set up a transfer code within Text Banking, so you can send text messages to make a loan payment. Learn More ›
- CU*Talk Telephone Banking - Call 1-800-29-AUDIO (292-8346) to use our touch-tone telephone banking service to transfer funds from your savings or checking account to your loan when payment is due. Learn More ›
- Call Us - Speak with a Viriva representative directly to transfer funds from your savings or checking to your loan. Contact Us ›
► Make In-Person Payments or by Mail
Drop off your payment in-person at any Viriva branch location or your nearest Shared Branching site.
Send your payments by mail:
- Payment Address: Viriva Community Credit Union, 157 York Road, Warminster, PA 18974-4514
- Make checks or money orders payable to Viriva Community Credit Union and list your Loan Number (Member + Suffix Number) on your check or money order.
► Apply a Mobile Check Deposit to your loan or credit card account.
You can make an electronic check deposit and apply it to a loan or credit card account.
- Mobile Check Deposit - Use this mobile app feature to submit checks for deposit electronically or pay a Viriva loan. It’s secure, simple, and efficient. Download the It'sMe247 Mobile Banking app and enroll in Mobile Check Deposit to utilize this option. Learn More ›