We offer many ways for you to conveniently make payments to your Viriva loan.
► Transfer Funds from Your Viriva Savings or Checking Account
If you make regular deposits into your savings or checking account held at Viriva, choose from the following options.
- AutoPay - Recurring Automatic Funds Transfer (AFT) – Set up a loan payment to automatically transfer from your savings or checking account to your loan when payment is due. Connect With Us to Get Started ›
- It'sMe247 Online or Mobile Banking – Log in to the It'sMe247 Online or Mobile Banking service to make a one-time transfer to your loan. You can also set up automatic recurring transfers at your convenience. Learn More ›
- Text Banking – Set up a transfer code within Text Banking, so you can send text messages to make a loan payment. Learn More ›
- CU*Talk Telephone Banking - Call 1-800-29-AUDIO (292-8346) to use our touch-tone telephone banking service to transfer funds from your savings or checking account to your loan when payment is due. Learn More ›
- Call Us - Speak with a Viriva representative directly to transfer funds from your savings or checking to your loan. Contact Us ›
► Transfer Funds from Another Financial Institution
If you prefer to transfer funds from another financial institution, here's how you can make payments.
- AutoPay - Recurring Automatic Payment (ACH) – Set up a loan payment to automatically deduct from your savings or checking account held at another financial institution when payment is due. Complete an Authorization for ACH Origination Debit form and return it to Viriva.
Mail the completed form to Viriva Community Credit Union, 157 York Road, Warminster, PA 18974, fax to 267-803-8390 or drop it off at your nearest Viriva Branch Location.
- One-Time Automatic Payment (ACH) - Speak with a Viriva representative by phone or in-person to make a one-time payment. Be prepared to provide the following information:
- Name on the Account
- Account Number
- Type of Account: Savings or Checking
- Financial Institution Phone Number
- 9-digit Routing Number/ABA Number
- Amount of Payment
► Make In-Person Payments or by Mail
Drop off your payment in-person at any Viriva branch location or your nearest Shared Branching site.
Send your payments by mail:
- Payment Address: Viriva Community Credit Union, 7346 Frankford Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19136
- Make checks or money orders payable to Viriva Community Credit Union and list your Loan Number (Member + Suffix Number) on your check or money order.