► Make Payments Online Using a Debit Card
Quickly make online loan payments with your debit card through our RePay Service.
At Viriva, we understand life happens, and you may need to make a loan payment as soon as possible. We recommend you always try to utilize one of the many free methods available to make your payment. For a small convenience fee of $5.95, you can utilize our RePay Service to make a one-time payment to your loan quickly.
For FREE and convenient ways to make loan or credit card payments review the options below.
► Transfer Funds from Your Viriva Savings or Checking Account
If you make regular deposits into your savings or checking account held at Viriva, choose from the following options.
- AutoPay - Recurring Automatic Funds Transfer (AFT) – Set up a loan payment to automatically transfer from your savings or checking account to your loan when payment is due. Connect With Us to Get Started ›
- It'sMe247 Online or Mobile Banking – Log in to the It'sMe247 Online or Mobile Banking service to make a one-time transfer to your loan. You can also set up automatic recurring transfers at your convenience. Learn More ›
- Text Banking – Set up a transfer code within Text Banking, so you can send text messages to make a loan payment. Learn More ›
- CU*Talk Telephone Banking - Call 1-800-29-AUDIO (292-8346) to use our touch-tone telephone banking service to transfer funds from your savings or checking account to your loan when payment is due. Learn More ›
- Call Us - Speak with a Viriva representative directly to transfer funds from your savings or checking to your loan. Contact Us ›
► Transfer Funds from Another Financial Institution
If you prefer to transfer funds from another financial institution, here's how you can make payments.
- Account to Account (A2A) Transfers - Set up on-demand transfers with our A2A service at no additional cost¹. Provided to qualified members, A2A gives you the option to perform an account transfer from an external bank or credit union account into your Viriva account at your convenience. ¹Learn More ›
- AutoPay - Recurring Automatic Payment (ACH) – Set up a loan payment to automatically deduct from your savings or checking account held at another financial institution when payment is due. Complete an Authorization for ACH Origination Debit form and return it to Viriva.
Mail the completed form to Viriva Community Credit Union, 157 York Road, Warminster, PA 18974, fax to 215-441-5361, or drop it off at your nearest Viriva Branch Location.
- One-Time Automatic Payment (ACH) - Speak with a Viriva representative by phone or in-person to make a one-time payment. Be prepared to provide the following information:
- Name on the Account
- Account Number
- Type of Account: Savings or Checking
- Financial Institution Phone Number
- 9-digit Routing Number/ABA Number
- Amount of Payment
- A valid email address (Required for eSignature)
► Apply a Mobile Check Deposit to your loan or credit card account.
You can make an electronic check deposit and apply it to a loan or credit card account.
- Mobile Check Deposit - Use this mobile app feature to submit checks for deposit electronically or pay a Viriva loan. It’s secure, simple, and efficient. Download the It'sMe247 Mobile Banking app and enroll in Mobile Check Deposit to utilize this option. Learn More ›
► Make In-Person Payments or by Mail
Drop off your payment in-person at any Viriva branch location or your nearest Shared Branching site.
Send your payments by mail:
- Payment Address: Viriva Community Credit Union, 157 York Road, Warminster, PA 18974-4514
- Make checks or money orders payable to Viriva Community Credit Union and list your Loan Number (Member + Suffix Number) on your check or money order.