Mastercard is accepted at millions of merchant locations worldwide, including restaurants, hotels, and online retailers. You can even use Mastercard to pay monthly bills automatically.
Review transactions and more with It'sMe247 Mobile Banking ›
► Global Services
Receive around-the-clock customer service assistance with lost and stolen card reporting, emergency card replacement, and emergency cash advance, as well as assistance with locating ATMs and help with card-related questions.
► Zero Liability Policy¹
Viriva and Mastercard want you to feel safe when using your Mastercard Debit Card. You are only responsible for purchases that you authorized, and you will not be held accountable for unauthorized transactions if:
- You used reasonable care in protecting your card from loss or theft.
- You promptly reported to Viriva when you knew that your Mastercard was lost or stolen.
If you believe there has been unauthorized use of your account and you meet the conditions above, rest easy knowing you have the protection of Mastercard’s zero liability promise.
► ID Theft Protection²
Mastercard ID Theft Protection comes with your Mastercard at no cost. To activate your ID Theft Protection benefits, visit mastercardus.idprotectiononline.com and enter your card number to start the registration process.
- Monitors your credit file for changes that could indicate fraud, such as new credit inquiries, an address change, or a new account opened in your name.
- Sends alert notifications whenever suspicious activity is detected so that you can take immediate action to minimize potential damage. The tool monitors suspicious activity related to the personal information you choose to track, such as your name, address, email address, social security number, date of birth, debit/credit card numbers, or other sensitive data.
- Provides ID Theft Resolution, with white-glove service, assigning a resolution specialist to you when you require assistance resolving issues related to identity theft.