Simplify Your Banking and Download the It’sMe247 Mobile Banking App
Need to check balances fast, just remembered a bill while on the bus, or misplaced your debit or credit card? The It’sMe247 Mobile Banking App has you covered!
Keep connected to your finances in the most convenient way—from your phone! Our robust mobile banking service makes it easy to bank at the speed of life! Access your account information almost anywhere and anytime from your smartphone or mobile device.
The It’sMe247 Mobile Banking App has similar features as It’sMe247 Online Banking, but with views optimized for mobile devices. In addition to checking balances and making transfers, utilize the app to access our Mobile Check Deposit and Manage My Cards services.
- Mobile Check Deposit - Use this feature to submit checks for deposit electronically. It’s secure, simple, and efficient.
- Manage My Card - If you ever lose or misplace your debit or credit card, protect yourself with the first line of defense and temporarily turn off your card.
Search Viriva in your app store to download our free1 app today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Once you’ve downloaded the app, log in using your existing It’sMe247 Online Banking user name and password to get started. Need an It’sMe247 login? Connect with Us and we’ll set you up with a temporary login right away.
Data connection is required for this service. Viriva does not charge a fee for the use of the It’sMe247 Mobile Banking App, however normal data usage rates may be assessed by your wireless carrier.
Simply snap a picture of your check, review the deposit amount and click deposit.
Once in the app, select Move Money, then select Register to get started. Enrollment in this service is required and available to eligible members only. Please contact Viriva if you have questions regarding your eligibility.
Deposits submitted through the Mobile Check Deposit service are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. All deposits are subject to Viriva’s Funds Availability Policy. Please refer to Viriva’s Membership Account Disclosure for more information.
If you currently have a Viriva Checking Account, log in to It’sMe247 Online Banking on your desktop and navigate to 'Pay & Transfer' to enroll in the Electronic Bill Pay service and to set up a list of approved payees. After setting up your list, you’ll be able to use the app to schedule payments to anyone on your list.
Manage My Cards give you real-time control over the debit or credit cards on your account.
- Choose to turn your card off to immediately deactivate your card. You must turn your card back on before you can use it again. The ability to control your card comes in handy in an emergency, such as losing or misplacing your debit or credit card. Deactivating your card as soon as possible can help protect your account from unauthorized transactions.
- Set up card transaction alerts, so you'll get Instant notification of charges the moment a transaction hits your card. This feature is a great way to verify transactions that you authorized.
- See recent transactions and find information on reporting your card as lost or stolen.
It’sMe247 Mobile Banking App Features
- Check account balances
- Submit checks for deposit2
- Make transfers
- View cleared checks
- Make credit card or loan payments
- Pay utility bills, a person, or company with
Electronic Bill Pay2 (EBP) service
- Temporarily turn off your debit or credit card
in an emergency
- Set up account eAlerts
- And much more
1. Data connection is required to use the It'sMe247 Mobile Banking App. Viriva does not charge a fee for the use of the app; however, standard data usage rates may be assessed by your wireless carrier.
2Requires enrollment or additional account types to access. Connect With Us for detail.