Help Your Teen(s) Get on the Road to Financial Success
Your teens are growing up fast! Soon they will be leaving home and managing their finances on their own. Give them the tools they need to help build a strong financial foundation with our Money Masters Club Savings Account! This program is designed to help encourage good financial savings habits, a foundation for good money management.
Start preparing your teen(s) now for years to come. Open a Money Masters Saving Account with a minimum deposit of just $5.00. Upon their 18th birthday, the account will automatically transition into a Regular Savings Account. We're here to assist our young members through all of life’s financial journeys. They will have the option to apply for their first checking account, debit card, credit card, auto loan, and more.
Check out our young adults financial education resources featuring podcasts, articles, and more.
We know incentives and rewards help engage children!
- For our Money Masters Club, we offer the Money Masters Quarterly Prize Drawing. It’s a fun way to reinforce the positive lessons of saving and managing money wisely. Learn More About This Program ›
- Our Treasure Savers Club offers young children stickers each time they make a deposit using their very own deposit slips, and they can earn birthday bucks for opting to save more during their birthday. Learn More About This Program ›
You can open one of our youth savings accounts for your child with as little $5.00. The child must meet our membership eligibility and a parent or guardian over the age of 18 must be joint on the account. Learn More about our membership eligibility.
You will need the following information for the minor: Name, Birth Date, SSN, Address, Phone. Connect with us to get started or Submit a Membership Request online.
The youth programs are designed just for kids, in two age-appropriate groups. For example, the Treasure Savers for kids 12 & under has a fun pirate theme with activities and rewards that engage kids and keeps them interested. When your child turns 13 they are automatically enrolled in our Money Masters Club for Teens. Both programs are geared for kids and offer special rewards they wouldn’t get in a regular savings account.
- Periodic Contest and prize drawings
- Scholarship Program eligibility
- Get Rewarded for Receiving Good Grades
- Age-appropriate educational resources
- Be automatically enrolled in a regular
Savings Account upon your 18th birthday
- No monthly account fees
- Competitive interest rates with
quarterly dividend payouts