Save Thousands of Dollars
Mortgage Rates are Near Record-Lows
Whatever life stage you're in, we have your mortgage needs covered.
Whether you are buying your first home, looking to refinance an existing mortgage, or an empty-nester looking to downsize, as your financial partner for life, we've got your mortgage needs covered.
Viriva is here to provide you with guidance and peace of mind throughout the process. We have an entire mortgage team dedicated to making sure you are comfortable with your decision. Our team will help you understand your options and uncover the pros and cons of each mortgage program.
- First-time home buying
- Cashout options
If you are not ready to purchase in the immediate future but would like to someday, saving for a home purchase takes commitment and sometimes sacrifice. We can help guide you every step of the way towards homeownership. Connect With Us to learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Credit history, income, employment, down payment, and property value are integral parts of determining your eligibility. Connect with us to learn more.
Fixed-rate mortgages offer rate and payment security because rates and payments remain constant. This makes budgeting easier because you know your mortgage interest rate is not going to change, even if the economy changes and rates go up.
Adjustable-rate mortgages, or ARM, feature lower rates and payments early on in the loan term, which can be attractive compared to some fixed rates. However, the rate can adjust over the life of the loan making it harder to budget.
There are advantages and disadvantages to both, so discuss the options with our mortgage experts.
Prequalification can help you get the house you want, assuring the seller you'll be able to secure financing. This will also help you determine how much house you can afford. Connect with our mortgage experts to find out more.
In most circumstances, your monthly mortgage includes more than just your mortgage payment. It’s important to account for this when you’re deciding how much you can afford each month. Connect with us to learn more.
Principal + Interest + Property Taxes + Homeowner's Insurance
You have options when it comes to mortgages. Viriva offers many programs, including a First Time Homebuyers program. Connect with us today to find the best option that will suit your needs.
It is a good idea to get your documents in order. Below is a list of common documents you may be asked to provide.
- Pay stubs covering most recent thirty days
- Copy of current government-issued ID (driver’s license, passport, etc)
- W-2 statements covering the past two years
- Bank statements covering the most recent two months (with all pages)
- 401K, IRA, or Mutual Fund accounts showing most recent transaction summary
- Stocks or certificates of deposit (copies)
- Purchase and sales agreement (copy)
- 12 months canceled rent checks or the name and address of your current landlord (if applicable)
- Fully executed divorce decree (if applicable)
- Deed, hazard insurance policy, and most recent tax bill if you are refinancing (copies)
- A letter explaining any known credit problems or fluctuations in income
If you are self-employed, paid by commission, or own real estate used for rental purposes you will need to produce:
- Two years signed personal federal income tax returns including all schedules
- If self-employed through a corporation, the last two years' corporate returns as well as a year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet
- If additional information or documentation is requested, please provide it immediately.
If you are retired, you will need to produce:
- Two years of signed personal federal income tax returns, including all schedules
- Most Recent 1099’s (if applicable)
- Most Recent Pension or Social Security Awards Letter
- 401k or Retirement Account Statement (if taking distributions)