Request and Receive Account Information on the Go
Utilize text banking to quickly request and receive account information on the go. This is another convenient way you can bank at the speed of life! Enjoy the immediate response time this service offers. Receive account balance information, set up eAlerts to notify you of ACH withdrawals or deposits, set up loan payment due date reminders, or new account notification alerts.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Log in to It'sMe247 Online Banking on your desktop
- Click on ‘Go Mobile!’ at the top toolbar
- Click on ‘More Information' under Text Banking
- Follow the screen prompts to enroll your phone number and set up various alerts
Enrolled members can enjoy the following services:
- eAlerts - Select to have account alerts sent to you in the form of a text message
- Send text message requests to check account balances
Once you are enrolled, send text message prompts to IM247 (46247. Available prompts include:
- BAL: Get account balances for up to three account types.
- Bal + Account Type Code: Get account balance for a specific account type. Specific account type codes can be found on your statement or by logging in to It'sMe247 Online Banking.
- STOP: Turn off all Text Banking.
For additional information on how to manage multiple Viriva accounts using one phone number, request an eBrochure.
Viriva does not charge a fee for this service; however, your mobile phone carrier may charge you standard text messaging fees. Please check with your mobile phone carrier to determine any fees associated with text messaging.
The It’sMe247 Text Banking service is secure and safe to use. You can activate the service only when you are securely logged into your online banking account. Text messages will never contain confidential information about you or your accounts. Additionally, messages will never contain full account numbers.
You should receive a message within a couple of seconds but it could take up to two minutes. The exact timing depends on your mobile service carrier.
Simply text 'STOP' to IM247 (46247) on your enrolled mobile phone, or you can log in to It'sMe247 Online Banking and return to the text banking screen to unenroll your phone number. You can add a new phone at any time if you change your mind later.