Request and Receive Account Information on the Go
Utilize text banking to quickly request and receive account information on the go. It is another convenient way you can bank at the speed of life! Enjoy the immediate response time of text banking and receive account balance information, eAlerts to notify you of ACH withdrawals or deposits, loan payment due dates, and more.
► Get Balances
Ever stood in a check-out line and wondered if you have enough money in your checking account? Send a quick check balance text to IM247 to get your balance!
► Transfer Funds
Need more funds to cover a purchase you are about to make? Send a transfer text to move money into your checking account!
► Account Alerts
Want to know if your checking account balance is below a certain dollar amount or if your pay has been deposited? Set up eAlerts to help you stay on top of your finances. Available alert options include:
- Account balance alerts
- ACH deposit or withdrawal alerts
- Loan due date alerts
Frequently Asked Questions
- Log in to It'sMe247 Online Banking on your desktop.
- Click on Go Mobile! at the top toolbar.
- Click on More Information under Text Banking.
- Follow the screen prompts to enroll your phone number and set up various alerts.
- Log in to It’sMe247 Online Banking on your desktop.
- Navigate to the Go Mobile tab and select More Information under the Text Banking option.
- Click the Transfer Commands button to set up your transfer options.
- Select the Transfer From account and the Transfer To account and assign a Quick Code name.
Once you have completed your transfer code set-up, text TRANS and your Transfer Quick Code to IM247 to perform that specific transfer command. You can create transfer codes tailored to your individual needs, such as regular transfers, one time transfers for large purchases, or making a transfer to pay your loan.
Enrolled members can enjoy the following conveniences:
- Send text message requests and receive text message replies on available balances.
- Quickly transfer funds between eligible account types within your own membership account, such as from Savings to Checking.
- Set up eAlerts and get text updates about low balance alerts, deposits, and more.
Once you are enrolled, send text message prompts to IM247 (46247). Available prompts include:
- BAL: Get account balances for up to three account types.
- Bal + Account Type Code: Get account balance for a specific account type. Specific account type codes can be found on your statement or by logging in to It'sMe247 Online Banking.
- TRANS + Transfer Quick Code: Perform a specific transfer command that you have set up.
- STOP: Turn off all text banking messages.
To view a list text prompts, log in to It’sMe247 Online Banking and navigate to Go Mobile. Click on More Information under the Text Banking option, then click on Personalized Command List to view your available prompts.
For additional information, request an eBrochure.
Viriva offers free text banking. While we do not charge, your mobile phone carrier may charge for message and data rates. Please check with your carrier to determine possible charges.
The It’sMe247 Text Banking service is secure and safe to use. You can activate the service only when you are securely logged into your online banking account. Text messages will never contain confidential information about you or your accounts. Additionally, messages will never contain full account numbers.
You should receive a message within a couple of seconds but it could take up to two minutes. The exact timing depends on your mobile service carrier.