Text Banking is Banking on the Go
Utilize text banking to quickly request and receive account information on the go. You can also set up text transfer codes to quickly move funds between your savings and checking accounts. It is another convenient way you can bank at the speed of life! Enjoy the immediate response time of text banking:
- Receive account balance information, eAlerts to notify you of ACH withdrawals or deposits, loan payment due dates, and more.
- Set up transfer codes to send funds between your checking or savings account.
- Send a text to make a loan payment.
► Get Balances
Ever stood in a check-out line and wondered if you have enough money in your checking account? Send a quick check balance text to get your balance!
► Transfer Funds
Need more funds to cover a purchase you are about to make? Send a transfer text to move money into your checking account!
How about just remembering a loan payment is due? Conveniently send a text to make a payment.
► Account Alerts
Want to know if your checking account balance is below a certain dollar amount or if your paycheck has been deposited? Set up eAlerts to help you stay on top of your finances. Get alerts for:
- Account balances
- ACH deposits or withdrawals
- Loan due dates
- Account eNotices
Frequently Asked Questions
- Log into It'sMe247 Online Banking on your desktop and navigate to Go Mobile.
- Select Text Banking Options and follow the screen prompts to enroll your phone number and set up various alerts.
Enrolled members can enjoy the following conveniences:
- Send text message requests and receive text message replies on available balances.
- Quickly transfer funds between eligible account types within your own membership account, such as from Savings to Checking.
- Set up eAlerts and get text updates about low balance alerts, deposits, and more.
- Log into It’sMe247 Online Banking on your desktop and navigate Go Mobile, then select Text Banking Options.
- Select Manage Transfer Codes to add or edit your codes.
- Select Add New Code, then choose the Transfer From account and the Transfer To account you wish to establish.
- Assign a unique Transfer Code name and select Add.
Once you have completed your transfer code set-up, text TRANS and your unique Transfer Code to 46247 to perform that specific transfer command.
Once you are enrolled, send text message prompts to 46247. Available prompts include:
- BAL: Get account balances for up to three account types.
- Bal + Account Type Code: Get account balance for a specific account type. Specific account type codes can be found on your statement or by logging in to It'sMe247 Online Banking.
- TRANS + Transfer Quick Code: Perform a specific transfer command that you have set up.
- STOP: Turn off all text banking messages.
To view a list text your personalized command prompts, log into It’sMe247 Online Banking and navigate to Go Mobile and select Text Banking Options. Click on Personalized Command List towards the bottom-right side of your screen to view your available prompts.
For additional information, request an eBrochure.
Viriva offers free text banking. While we do not charge for the service, your mobile phone carrier may charge you standard text messaging fees. Please check with your carrier to determine possible charges.
The It’sMe247 Text Banking service is secure and safe to use. You can activate the service only when you are securely logged into your online banking account. Text messages will never contain confidential information about you or your accounts. Additionally, messages will never contain full account numbers.
You should receive a message within a couple of seconds but it could take up to two minutes. The exact timing depends on your mobile service carrier.