- Make payments
- Review eStatements & transactions
- View balances & payment due dates
- Turn on the Manage My Cards feature in the It'sMe247 Mobile Banking App
- View available points
- View rewards option
- Redeem rewards
- By Mail: Send payments to 157 York Road, Warminster, PA 18974.
- Online: Log in to It'sMe247 Online Banking to transfer funds from a Viriva account to your credit card account.
- In Person: Stop by a Viriva branch or visit a Shared Branch location.
- Call Us: Make a payment over the phone.
To report fraudulent or dispute charges call 800-808-6402.
Lost or Stolen Cards
Have you deactivated your card with the Manage My Cards service? You can deactivate your card immediately to help prevent unauthorized transactions.
Mastercard® Zero Liability Policy1
Viriva and Mastercard want you to feel safe when using your Mastercard Debit Card. You are only responsible for purchases that you authorized, and you will not be held accountable for unauthorized transactions if:
- You have used reasonable care in protecting your card from loss or theft.
- You have promptly reported to Viriva when you knew that your Mastercard Debit Card was lost or stolen.
If you believe there has been unauthorized use of your account and you meet the conditions above, rest easy knowing you have the protection of Mastercard’s zero liability promise.