The health and safety of our employees, members, and communities we serve remain our highest priority.
Before traveling to a Viriva branch, visit this page for up-to-date information about possible branch closures and alerts. This simple step can help you avoid hassle and save time.
► Bank Digitally
Review our list of List of eServices to ensure you can manage your Viriva account digitally.
► Call Center Hours
Our call center hours remain the same. Viriva is here to answer your calls and respond to your emails. View Call Center Hours.
► Stay Up-to-date
Check back frequently and Follow Us on Facebook for up-to-date information regarding branch closures and changes in hours.
► Here’s what we’re doing to ensure safety for yourself and for Viriva team members.
- Viriva associates are required to remain at home and quarantine for 14 days if they feel sick and are asked to obtain a doctor’s note before returning to work.
- Member-facing Associates must wear protective masks and gloves.
- High traffic areas in our branches will be sanitized throughout the day.
- Withdrawal and deposit slips will be made available at the teller counter versus being stocked in the lobby.
- Hand sanitizers are available for both staff and members.
- Plexi glass shields and floor markers have been installed where appropriate to promote physical distancing.
- We’ll be strictly enforcing the number of guests permitted in our lobbies at one time.
► Here's how you're being asked to contribute to a safe environment, for both yourself and Viriva team members.
- If you feel sick, please stay home and utilize our digital banking options.
- Maintain a six-foot distance from other members and staff.
- Wear face coverings before entering the branch. We may, however, ask you to briefly remove your face covering to properly identify you before performing a transaction.
- Bring your own pen to alleviate contamination.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Use your Viriva debit or credit card vs. cash.
Financial Relief Options Available
We understand many of our members may be experiencing unexpected financial hardship due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Our focus is on you! We’re all in this together and as your partner, we’re here to help you get through it. Get Details