The health and safety of our employees, members and communities we serve remain our highest priorities. We’re making plans to welcome you back by creating new processes and standards that will provide a safer environment for all. Effective Monday, June 15, 2020, we’ll begin increasing our branch hours and lobby access starting with the Warminster and Lansdale branches.
► Bank Digitally
Review our list of List of eServices to ensure you can manage your Viriva account digitally.
► Call Center Hours
Our call center hours remain the same. Viriva is here to answer your calls and respond to your emails. View Call Center Hours.
► Stay Up-to-date
Check back frequently and Follow Us on Facebook for up-to-date information regarding branch closures and changes in hours.
► Here’s what we’re doing to ensure safety for yourself and for Viriva team members.
- Viriva associates are required to remain at home and quarantine for 14 days if they feel sick and are asked to obtain a doctor’s note before returning to work.
- Member-facing Associates must wear protective masks and gloves.
- High traffic areas in our branches will be sanitized throughout the day.
- Withdrawal and deposit slips will be made available at the teller counter versus being stocked in the lobby.
- Hand sanitizers are available for both staff and members.
- Plexi glass shields and floor markers have been installed where appropriate to promote physical distancing.
- We’ll be strictly enforcing the number of guests permitted in our lobbies at one time.
► Here's how you're being asked to contribute to a safe environment, for both yourself and Viriva team members.
- If you feel sick, please stay home and utilize our digital banking options.
- Maintain a six-foot distance from other members and staff.
- Wear face coverings before entering the branch. We may, however, ask you to briefly remove your face covering to properly identify you before performing a transaction.
- Bring your own pen to alleviate contamination.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Use your Viriva debit or credit card vs. cash.
Financial Relief Options Available
We understand many of our members may be experiencing unexpected financial hardship due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Our focus is on you! We’re all in this together and as your partner, we’re here to help you get through it. Get Details