The CO-OP Shared Branching Service Welcomes Viriva Members to Over 5,600 Branches Nationwide
At more than 5,600 shared branching locations in all 50 states, the CO-OP Shared Branching network is the second largest network of financial institution branches in the country.
Our members can enter the branch of any participating credit union and make transactions to their account as if they were in a Viriva branch. How’s that for convenience!
Just look for the CO-OP Shared Branching logo. Find the nearest participating branch using one of the following methods.
Here's what you need to know to make a transaction to your Viriva account through Shared Branching:
- Just visit any credit union branch that features the CO-OP Shared Branching logo;
- Indicate that you’re a member of Viriva Community Credit Union and you would like to perform a shared branching transaction;
- Provide your full Viriva account number (located on your statement), and
- Show a valid state-issued ID.
Types of transactions you can make at a shared branching location:
Every Shared Branching location can be used just like one of our own. You can conduct a wide range of transactions, like:
- Deposits and withdrawals
- Loan payments
- Transfers between accounts
- Balance inquiries
- And much more
Members can perform four (4) free shared branching “verification” per month, which roughly equates to one per week, after which a $3.00 fee will be assessed. Verifications are performed once each visit and allow for an unlimited number of transactions per visit, so the fee is not per transaction, but per visit.
Contact Us for more information.